Sunday, August 5, 2012

July's Haul & August's Local Haul (ノ´∀`*)ノ

i know i rarely post about my haul, but truthfully, i always buy some new beauty item every month. Yes, every month. Sometimes i bought items dont really need, but yeah, i'm   addicted ≧△≦


here's my July haul, i know it's been too late, i was forgot to post it, but there it is!



they're :
  • Mustika Ratu Body Scrub in Coffee, my best body scrub ever! love the smell & textures 
  • Mustika Ratu Body Butter in Rose, it doesnt contains paraben, has low sun protection, very moisturizing and smells nice 
  • Hot Pink Case ☆V☆, it's only 25.000 idr! so cute!
  • MUAC 25% Mandelic Acid sample size, my first MUAC! ^^
  • Ecotools Retractable Kabuki Brush, i dreamed about it and now it got it  
  • Tarte Clean Slate Primer, i bought it during tarte 30% sale, together with the blush  
  • Etude Brush Shower Cleaner, it works very great to clean foundation brush, love it!
  • Etude AC Clinic Spot Gel Emulsion, me likey! will review it later :D
  • Too Faced Summer Time Sexy Eye Shadow Palette, read my review about it here. I've even brought it to Jakarta on my latest trip. 
  • Tarte 12 hours Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed, a beautiful blush shade, will review it later.
  • Nyx Pencil Sharpener, oh well, i need it so bad. It works well for my urban decay 24/7 glide on eye pencil. 
  • The Body Shop Rainforest in Moisture gift set, i bought it during Body Shop's renovation sale, it's 20% off. I also got My first Body Shop's Member Card that time :)
  • 3 pieces sample size BB Cream : Skin 79 Hot Pink BB Cream, Skin 79 Gold BB Cream, Etude Moisture Collagen BB Cream. It's free from my korean product purchase ^^
  • Elf Treat & Tame in Dark. I dont use it yet, i've just shaped my eyebrow few days ago. Hahaha .. I dont even know how to use it T_____T

i rarely count my local beauty haul as a "haul", because it easy to get (there's no gap between date i ordered and date i got it), mostly in cheap area and the most important reason is : i rarely bought some beauty product at same time. Maybe i bought a shampoo on monday, a sunscreen on wednesday and a body lotion on saturday. In the same week, but i might wouldn't see them together *LOL


Well, i bought these together on August 3rd. Here they're :



  • Mentholatum Acnes UV tint SPF 30 PA++, i bought it in reviewing purpose. I really love it but i do have lots of sunscreen .. LOL
  • Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner, it's the new one. It has conditioning part & treatment part in different colour, but it's almost impossible to use it separately.
  • Bali Spa Body Scrub in Lavender. I ran out my Coffee body scrub (i finished 1 jar of body scrub in a month!) and i start to lookin' on cheaper alternative. This one cost 1/3 than the coffee one.
  • Makarizo Texture Experience in Green Tea Butter. I love green tea! and i love how makarizo texture experience works on me  

3 of them are made in Indonesia :


Have you try them?
What do you think about it?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...