Sunday, November 6, 2011

Bath and Body Works : Fragrance Mist Warm Vanilla Sugar

hi everyone!
since i am really-really want to buy a mist with vanilla fragrance, i bought BBW's Warm Vanilla Sugar. May reviews said it has a nice scent, with a scent like burned sugar. I was so excited, how's the smell of burned sugar?
When it arrived to my place, i was soo confused because it doesn't even have a "Bath and Body Works" label on it. Only labelled with 'warm vanilla sugar' in front of product and nothing else. But my friend said that it's okay, so i open it and smell the scent.


Claimed by BBW (here), Warm Vanilla Sugar fragrance contains of :

  • Fragrance Top Notes: Sheer Florals, Vanilla Absolute
  • Fragrance Mid Notes: Basmati Rice, Coconut, Vanilla Absolute
  • Fragrance Base Notes: Vanilla Absolute, Heliotrope, Musk, Veltol, Sandalwood

Too bad, i dont know how's basmati rice's scent, Heliotrope's scent and veltol's scent. The second well~~ and where's the sugar? they dont even put it anywhere! maybe the sugar scent come from mixing the scent of another things? i dont know ..

With my unexpert power of descripting scent, i will say that it has a sweet vanilla scent with a bitter in the end. Maybe the bitter scent is the one reviewed smell like a burned sugar. I dont even smell the sheer floral scent, maybe it's too sheer? i do smell a  sheer coconut smell, in the start of bitter smell. But i dont know about anything else. >.<"

Basically, i like the way it smell, but i prefer my body shop's lychee blossom edt (i will review it later) to use in speacial ocassion. This one is good for everyday use.

I usually use it in my hand circle (only left hand) and behind my ears, 1 spray each. It stay long, sometimes disturbing me while i am in a small room or in car, it made me loss my willingness to eat :( Maybe i should reduce it for only 1 spray in my hand circle only.

But it scents really-really match with my vaseline Cocoa Glow, they're seems like made for each other, lol ,, 

Good Things about Bath and Body Works  Fragrance Mist Warm Vanilla Sugar :
came in large size, i think i need more than 1 year to finish it.
match with my vaseline cocoa glow
stay for 2-4 hours, good enough for fragrance mist


Bad Things about Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mist Warm Vanilla Sugar :
came in plastic bottle
make me lost my willingness to eat
no bbw's label on it

rating : 3 of 5 stars. Like it but not Love it.

repurchase : are you kidding me? the big size will make me bored with it scent! hahaha .. let me know if you want to buy shared size of it! :p

p.s seriously, contact me in lady_turquoise@yahoo.com if you're interested ;)



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...