Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Utama Spice Lavender Body Oil

Following my previous post about Body Oil, here’s my review for Utama Spice Lavender Body Oil.

Being in Indonesia, specially in Bali, Utama Spice’s products are easy to get. Not only their own store, Guardian and Century Pharmacy also has a handful of Utama Spice’s product. Their Body Oils are retailed for around IDR 101,000 but with member card, you can get it somewhat cheaper.




Utama Spice’s Body Oil packaged nicely in purple glass bottle, securing product inside from light. But actually for Body Oil, plastic bottle is fine enough.




The product supposed to be pouring from this normal size hole, but mine is hardly come out. I’ve tried to cut the bottom part of those plastic but nothing changed. Oh well. I want the body shop’s plastic bottle please! Nope, I don’t really want comparing but this problem aching my heart. As per now on, I depotted the Lavender Body Oil to my old Body Shop plastic bottle. Solved!



Product inside is simply made of Soja (Soy) Oil, Coconut Oil and Lavender Essential Oil. After doing further research about body oil, I was a little bit regretting my purchase because Coconut Oil (organic, not food grade) and Soja Oil are cheap and easy to find I could made it myself. However, the Lavender smells good and relaxing. A friend of mine complement saying that she thought I was just back from spa ritual because I smell so great.




It might unable to seen on pict, but the texture is a bit thick. It supposed to be, because even Soja Oil is light and easy to absorb, Coconut oil doing a bigger impact and thickened it. However, with some mix with water during application, it’s still easy to spread and absorb.

I use it on my body and hair. Body oil for obvious reason, and because as far as I know, coconut oil is widely used for hair oil (please read further for each ingredient below). But please just use a little amount of this for your hair. The thick texture would make hair looks greasy, so less is enough.

Soja Oil benefit :
  • High in natural source lecithin, sterolin and vitamin E
  • Feel light on skin
  • Easy to absorb
  • Leave skin smooth
  • Odorless
  • Low cost


Coconut Oil benefit :
  1. Help skin to naturally control it’s oil secretions
  2. Applying coconut oil right after shower help skins quickly restore pH level to 5.5 without blocking pores
  3. Contains of vitamin A, B, E and phosphorus, calcium, iron, manganese and magnesium
  4. Rich source of omega 3, 6, 9 and polyphenols.
  5. Great for skin disorders (acne, psoriasis and eczema)
  6. Prevent hair loss
  7. Help to reduce protein loss in hair
  8. Cooling effect when applied on head and scalp
  9. High in moisture retaining
  10. Great as hair conditioner
  11. Anti dandruff
  12. Lice protection
  13. Effective hair care for dry hair
  14. Beneficial for preventing baldness and gray hair


Lavender Essential oil (lavendula angustifolia) benefit :
  • Bug repellent
  • Relaxing
  • Calming scent helps with nervous system
  • Acne (can be use directly to the spot, undiluted)
  • Pain relief (including sore and tense muscle, muscular aches, rheumatism, sprains, backaches and lumbago)
  • Has stimulating effects for urine production
  • Helps with respiratory disorders
  • Hair loss treatment
  • Improving blood circulation
  • Stimulates the production of gastric juice and bile, thus aiding in treatment of indigestion, stomach pain, colic, flatulence, vomiting and diarrhea
  • Regular use of lavender essential oil provides resistance to variety of diseases.
  • Antibacterial, Antiseptic and Antifungal properties


Body oil is easy to make, no other chemical needed. Just mix carrier oil of your favorite with several drops of essential oil of your need in a bottle and shake! Super easy and very economic. It’s doesn’t even needed to use organic carrier oil here, but it’s purely your preference.

***

Actually, after re-reading my own draft, I want to apply another layer of body oil! It really has great benefit on skin. At least when I skip applying this for a day or two, my skin is just fine. Means it really doing a good job moisturizing my skin that some forgetfulness are forgiven.

Will I repurchase in future? Maybe if price reduced, and the bottle changed.. I would consider to.
Thank you for reading and I hope that helps!

Follow on Bloglovin

instagram @taniaasvs

selling beauty stuff and everything in between @Primafacie_Corner

Source :
Naturallythinking.com

Organicfacts.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...