Sunday, February 3, 2013

For the love of Dusty Rose..

Last january, i was so lazy doing make up.. And when i did, i always go for the same dusty rose look, simply because it's neutral and so simple to do :)

there are my favorites :


only 3 items!


they're :
tarte amazonian clay blush in exposed
caring color eye shadow pink wave (shade dusty rose)
benefit ultra plush lip gloss in dallas

The Swatches ..

outdoor lightning - no sun


indoor lightning

outdoor lightning - there's evening sunshine

i took several picture using different camera mode, whether Exposed and Pink Wave - Dusty Rose looks natural in most picture, Dallas somehow look very warm orange but believe me, when it used on lips, it turn so natural, just fresher and better version of your lips 


That's my favorites, what's yours? :)


2 comments:

  1. Oh girrrll, I LOVE Tarte Exposed. I use it when I'm feeling lazy too! :p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...