Sunday, September 1, 2013

The Beauty Haul

Hello September!

I don't really have any favorite make up product in August. I don't even regularly wearing make up, but yes i do hauling some new product. They're arrived on my doorstep yesterday.


Most of them are "new" product for me.
First, there's MAC Illustrated by Rebecca Moses Nude Lip Bag. It contains of a make up bag, a lipstick, a lip pencil and a lip gloss. I've tried 2 lipstick from MAC and i could say that i love them. But lip pencil and lip gloss from MAC is new for me.

From Tarte, i bought Tarte Maracuja Oil Rollerball Set and Tarte Air brush Powder Foundation. I have tried the sample size of Tarte Maracuja Oil, i like the product but not the packaging. I decided to get rollerball set version since it's easier to use and kinda cheaper.
And since i'm sooo lazy to use liquid foundation, i got an under rated but loved powder foundation from Tarte. I've tried it this afternoon and by the first impression, it's fantastic.

The latest one is mini lip cover from Burberry. I got mine in Antique Rose. It was unplanned but i can't help my self. This sample size is usually given for free for burberry beauty purchase. I haven't visit any Burberry counter yet so i think buying a sample is good option.


I could say that it's so unusual for me to buy a lot of beauty product in same time, spending kinda a lot but well, i need them. And i could happily said i've ordered them before USD raising high ^^

I wish i could force my self to do more review soon..
See ya!


1 comment:

  1. Nice haul =)

    I would love to see some of the reviews soon! I usually don't wear make up either and that's why need to practice more now!

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/
    Beauty review, D.I.Y, Beauty Tips and more...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...