Friday, May 30, 2014

The Honeymania EDT

*Purchased by ME, non sponsored review*




The Body Shop Honeymania EDT
30ml (1.0 US FL OZ)
idr. 189,000
Limited Edition
Core Collection from Body Shop <3 font="">


If you're familiar with EDT from The Body Shop, it's exactly in the same size.
The glass bottle slightly tinted with golden honey shade and the sprayer tinted gold.

I am a fan of honey scented product and i was waiting so long since i found out that Honeymania range launched in UK. I know many people has said that it doesn't smell like honey at all but i can't stop my self from purchasing it.

According to Fragrantica, it's only has 2 notes : wildflower and honey.
The scent is very floral, less honey and not really sweet.

In my opinion, the floral notes blends so well with honey, creating a very fresh and *ehm* mature scent. If you have Marc Jacob's Honey, it's really different compared to it. Honey from Marc Jacobs is way too fruity.. Doesn't really gives me the Honey-ed feeling like The Body Shop does, even it's floraly.

Sadly, it doesn't last long on me.. I just got about 2-3 hours. Well in my opinion, most fragrance from the Body Shop doesn't last long, but Honeymania last shorter.
But don't worry, once you paired it with body butter from the same range, it definately got better.

However, i like it and planned to stock up since it's a limited edition and the body shop has special discount for exchange 20 point from your Love Your Body member card.

Go get now but make sure to leave me some :))
Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...