Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Review : Cow Brand Skinlife Facial Foam

*non sponsored review*

Am i late for review-ing this baby?
i know the hype was long time ago, but better late than never right? LOL *just my excuse*

I was kinda confused when i heard this brand for the first time, "A cow brand? COW? is it for real? why do they named it as cow brand?".. Okay, here's the answer : because their product made from cow milks. So they simply use it as brand name.

Seeing the condition in picture, i am sure you know that i've been use it for long time. Truthfully, i am nearly finish it. This is what i do now with skincare review. I try the product, then manage to finish or at least use more than half, then write my review (except for first impression review).


Cow Brand Skinlife Facial Foam
110g (available to in 130g)
about 45,000 in Guardian or about 59,000 in Papaya

Seriously, yes the price is very different. I highly suggest you to get it in Guardian (specially when it is on sale, usually 10-20% off). I got mine in Papaya and so disappointed.

the ingredient list (i know some part are teared)
I bought it when i was in search for SLS (both Sodium Laureth Sulfate and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) and Mineral oil free cleansing foam.
I was that sold, so i wasn't do google for the price tag.
Despite the goodness, it's contains of Myristic Acid which some say, is comedogenic.

However, i think i don't get more pimple/comedo/clogged pore whenever i am using it.


the product
 It is white and very thick.
Make sure you do foaming with your hand before applying to your face.
Believe me, you wouldn't like to foaming it on your face.

after mix with water
 Since it SLS free, it doesn't produce much foam.
In my opinion, it does clean so well and leave my face in not so dry but not hydrating condition after wash.

As i said before, it doesn't cause me breakout whatsoever, but i am not sure if it does help me with my current acne too.

Will i repurchase?
Yes, i planned to. For the sake of SLS and mineral oil free.. If not this one, maybe the other from the same range ::)

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard about this brand. Should probably check em out when I hit Guardian. Thanks for sharing.

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog :)

      Guardian definitely has some worth to check stuff nowadays. Highly recommend you to check cow brand and bioderma :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...